With over 13 years of experience, and the reputation of being a company that delivers on time and with the highest quality in every job. We have a team of professionals, that is dedicated and responsible to assure our clients a well perform job!
- Fish Hatchery
- Solid Waste
- Retention Ponds Liner
- Brine Ponds Liner
- Vapor Barriers
- Leachate Collection Pond Liner
- Pipe Boots Liner
- Batten Strips – Stainless Steel, Aluminum and HDPE
- Concrete Attached – Weld Strips (embed channel) Poly Lock
- Wall Drains
- Pit Liners
- Reserve Liners
- Frac Pit Liner
- Pad Liner
- Chute Down
- Landfill Liner, Covers and Caps
- Liquid Containment Liner
- Spill Containments (any size)
- Canal Liner
- Animal Waste Containment
- Concrete Protection Liner
- Tank Liners
- Geo-synthetic and Polyethylene liners, Geo-membrane, HDPE, LLDPE Black, White and Green (smooth or textured) 30mil, 40mil, 60mil, 80mil and 100mil.
- Reinforced RPE-20mil, 24mil, 30mil, Black, White and Gray
- Under drain/Draining – Geo-composite Double and Single-sided
- Geotextile – Woven and non-woven 8-ounce to 16-ounce
- Geo-net – 200mil/300mil
- Bento Liner – Geo-synthetic Clay Liner (GCL)
HDPE Smooth and Textured high-density polyethylene (HDPE), its manufactured from the highest quality resin specifically formulated for flexible geo-membranes. This products is used in applications that require increased frictional resistance, excellent chemical resistance and endurance properties.
HDPE Products are available in a variety of colors: Black, White and Green. The upper surface, lower surface or both surfaces can be smooth or textured.
HDPE is resistant to a wide variety of chemicals, including aromatic and halogenated hydrocarbons. The chemical resistance of HDPE is especially helpful in applications that require harsh chemicals such as mining heap leach facilities, hazardous waste landfills and in most containment facilities within chemical plants.
RPE (reinforced polyethylene) products are extremely durable, whether you’re lining a temporary retaining pond or constructing a soil remediation pad. RPE is UV resistant, remains flexible in extremely low temperatures, and it has very good chemical resistance, is extremely strong and lightweight at the same time, available in a variety in very large panels. This material can be repaired with a repair tape, and its strongly adhesive. Its recommended by most of the poly-liner manufacturers.